Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Morning Prayer

 Our Father and my God, I praise You for Your mighty acts, according to Your excellent greatness. I thank You for the protection, mercy, and grace that You have given me. I am amazed at the love You have given me so that I can be called a child of God.

I pray this day that I accept Your will in my life and that You will be honored and glorified for the blessings You have given me.

Awaken those who call themselves Christian to the sanctity of marriage, the family, and the dignity of each human life. Open our ears to hear the cries of unborn children and to the truth that human rights begin at conception. Forgive our nation for the innocent blood that we have allowed to pollute the land by taking the unborn's life.

Father, I know You are the ruler of the universe, and You put into power whomsoever You will and set over us even the basest of men. The ruler's heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water, You turn their heart in the direction of Your will. I know You have placed them there for a purpose. I humbly seek Your divine guidance to understand Your purpose and prepare my heart to do Your will.


As Nehemiah prayed for his nation, I pray for America. I beseech You, O Lord God of heaven, the great and awesome God, who preserves the covenant and lovingkindness for those who love Him and keep His commandments. Let Your ear now be attentive and Your eyes open to hear the prayer of Your servant, which I am praying before You now. I am confessing our sins and seeking Thy forgiveness on behalf of our nation. America has turned her back on the LORD and has gone the way of evil and iniquity. Our streets are filled with violence and chaos. Open our eyes to see our sinful ways, and may we humble ourselves before You and seek forgiveness.

I pray for our nation's leaders that they may see the error of their ways and seek forgiveness. I hold onto the hope that they will be granted wisdom and the courage to make the right choices. May they be moved by justice and mercy, leading us to live peaceful lives.

Bless this day with the comforting presence of Thy Holy Spirit, and may we follow Him in all ways. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment