Friday, September 4, 2026

Why I Am Not a Globalist—or Their Friend

 Someone recently called me a “friend of the globalists.” Those who have read my writings or listened to me teach should know that nothing could be further from the truth. I do not support any movement that seeks to concentrate political, economic, or military power in the hands of a small group of unelected leaders.

The word “globalist” is used in many different ways. I use it to describe an ideology that places international institutions, multinational corporations, financial interests, and centralized authority above national sovereignty, constitutional government, local communities, and the rights of ordinary citizens.

I do not support that agenda, nor am I its friend.

My Loyalty Belongs to Jesus Christ

My first loyalty is not to a political party, government, nation, corporation, or international organization. My highest loyalty belongs to Jesus Christ.

The Bible declares:

“We ought to obey God rather than men.” — Acts 5:29, KJV

No earthly government has the right to demand the allegiance that belongs to God alone. Whenever political power attempts to control conscience, silence truth, or replace God’s authority, the Christian must refuse to bow.

I do not believe that humanity’s salvation will come through a world government, an international banking system, a military alliance, or a political leader. Salvation is found only in Jesus Christ.

I Believe in National Sovereignty

Every nation has the responsibility to govern its own affairs, protect its citizens, defend its borders, and remain accountable to its people. International cooperation may sometimes be necessary, but cooperation is not the same as surrendering sovereignty.

I oppose any arrangement that allows unelected international bodies, foreign governments, powerful corporations, or wealthy private interests to determine American policy without the knowledge and consent of the American people.

America should not be controlled by Israel, NATO, the United Nations, multinational corporations, international banks, or any other foreign interest. Our elected officials should serve the American people—not donors, lobbyists, foreign governments, or global power structures.

That is not isolationism. It is accountable government.

I Oppose Endless Wars

I have repeatedly opposed unnecessary wars and foreign entanglements. I do not believe American lives and resources should be sacrificed to advance the ambitions of foreign governments, defense contractors, or political leaders.

Opposing war does not make me a globalist. In fact, endless warfare often strengthens the very forces I oppose. War expands government authority, increases national debt, restricts liberty, enriches powerful corporations, and creates excuses for greater surveillance and control.

I will not support a war merely because a Republican or Democrat tells me it is necessary. I will not accept propaganda simply because it comes from my own government or from a nation described as our ally.

The Lord said:

“Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.” — Matthew 5:9, KJV

Seeking peace is not weakness, and refusing to cheer for bloodshed is not friendship with globalism.

I Oppose Centralized Power

Whether power is concentrated in Washington, Brussels, Davos, Wall Street, or anywhere else, it should concern every freedom-loving person.

History teaches that governments rarely surrender powers they have acquired. Emergencies—whether war, disease, terrorism, or economic instability—are frequently used to expand government authority. Temporary measures have a way of becoming permanent institutions.

I oppose mass surveillance, censorship, government intimidation, forced conformity, and the gradual destruction of personal privacy. I reject the belief that a small class of political, financial, and technological elites knows what is best for everyone else.

People were created in the image of God. They are not statistics to be managed, consumers to be manipulated, or subjects to be controlled.

I Believe in Local Responsibility

My life has been devoted to the church, family, education, and community. I believe healthy societies are built from the ground up—not imposed from the top down.

Strong families, faithful churches, responsible communities, honest local governments, and informed citizens provide protection against tyranny. When every decision is transferred to distant authorities, ordinary people lose both their voice and their freedom.

Global systems tend to treat communities as interchangeable pieces on a political or economic board. I believe people, traditions, communities, and nations have value. They should not be sacrificed for someone else’s vision of a centralized world order.

Refusing Hatred Does Not Make Me a Globalist

Perhaps some believe I am friendly toward globalism because I refuse to condemn entire populations for the actions of their leaders. I will criticize the governments of Israel, Iran, Russia, Ukraine, China, or the United States when criticism is justified. But I will not turn that criticism into hatred of Jews, Muslims, Russians, Ukrainians, Chinese people, or anyone else.

Every person is a soul for whom Christ died.

Rejecting hatred does not mean supporting globalism. Asking for evidence before believing an accusation does not make someone part of a conspiracy. Questioning an unreliable report is not betrayal. Recognizing the humanity of an opponent is not surrender.

Christ commanded us to love our enemies. That command does not disappear because the world has divided people into opposing political camps.

I Am Not Controlled by Either Political Party

I have often said that the Republican and Democratic parties appear to be two wings of the same bird. Both have increased government spending. Both have expanded surveillance. Both have supported foreign wars. Both have protected powerful interests while promising to defend ordinary Americans.

I will not defend wrongdoing simply because it was committed by someone in my preferred political party. Neither will I believe every accusation merely because it was made against someone I oppose.

My responsibility is to seek truth—not partisan victory.

If questioning Republicans makes me a globalist in the eyes of some, and questioning Democrats makes me an extremist in the eyes of others, then perhaps the real problem is that independent thought is no longer tolerated.

My Position Is Clear

I oppose any globalist agenda that seeks to:

  • Weaken national sovereignty.

  • Concentrate power in unelected institutions.

  • Place corporate and financial interests above ordinary people.

  • Use wars and emergencies to expand government control.

  • Censor disagreement or punish independent thought.

  • Eliminate personal privacy and individual liberty.

  • Make nations dependent upon centralized political and economic systems.

  • Replace faith, family, church, and community with government authority.

At the same time, I refuse to embrace hatred, unsupported accusations, political idolatry, or violence. I will not call every person who disagrees with me a globalist, communist, fascist, or traitor. Labels are not evidence, and name-calling is not an argument.

I Am a Friend of Truth

I am not a friend of globalism. I am a follower of Jesus Christ, a believer in truth, an advocate of peace, and a defender of liberty and accountable government.

I reserve the right to question every political party, every government, every news organization, every foreign power, and every influential institution. I also reserve the right to change my opinion when reliable evidence proves that I was wrong.

My loyalty cannot be purchased by a political party or demanded by a crowd.

I will oppose tyranny whether it comes from the political left or the political right. I will oppose injustice whether it is committed by an enemy or an ally. I will pray for all people while refusing to serve the interests of those who seek to control them.

Call me independent. Call me old-fashioned. Call me a country preacher who refuses to remain silent. But do not call me a friend of globalism.

I am a friend of truth, freedom, peace, and the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment