Dear Friend,
I would like to personally invite you to visit ProHunterOnline.com.
Pro Hunter Online is more than another outdoor store. It is a faith-based business built upon a love for God, family, the outdoors, and responsible preparation. Whether you enjoy hunting, fishing, camping, or simply spending time outdoors with your family, I hope you will find products and information that are useful to you.
As I prepare to retire from pastoral ministry in June 2027 because of ongoing health problems, I am not retiring from serving the Lord. I plan to continue writing, sharing the Gospel, encouraging families, and helping young people discover the lessons that can be learned in God’s great outdoors. Pro Hunter Online is part of that continuing ministry.
When you support Pro Hunter Online, you are supporting a small, faith-based business with a larger purpose. Our vision includes outdoor education, youth camping opportunities, practical preparedness, and Christian encouragement for families.
Please take a few moments to visit:
Browse our store, read our articles, and share the website with your family and friends. If you find something you like, we would be honored to have your business. Even if you are not ready to make a purchase, your prayers, encouragement, and sharing of our website would mean a great deal to us.
The Bible tells us:
“And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men.”
—Colossians 3:23, KJV
That is the spirit behind Pro Hunter Online. We want to conduct our business honestly, serve others faithfully, and honor the Lord in everything we do.
Thank you for your friendship and support. May the Lord richly bless you and your family.
Sincerely,
Dr. Larry G. Truitt
Founder, Pro Hunter Online
www.ProHunterOnline.com
Faith. Family. Preparation. The Great Outdoors.
No comments:
Post a Comment