Dear Fellow Hoosiers,
I am writing to express my support for Andrew Horning for the United States Senate from Indiana.
I have spent most of my life as a minister, teacher, and student of history. I believe government must remain accountable to the people and operate within the limits established by the United States Constitution. After examining Andrew Horning’s positions, I find that many of his principles are closely aligned with my own political convictions.
Andrew Horning understands that our federal government has grown far beyond its constitutional boundaries. Both major political parties have contributed to an enormous national debt, excessive federal spending, foreign military interventions, and the steady loss of individual liberty. We need a senator who will challenge this system rather than simply become another part of it.
I especially appreciate Andrew Horning’s commitment to:
Restoring constitutional and limited government.
Reducing federal spending and confronting the national debt.
Returning authority to states, local communities, and the people.
Protecting religious liberty and individual freedom.
Ending unnecessary foreign wars and military interventions.
Refusing to send American money and weapons into conflicts that do not defend our nation.
Protecting our borders while treating peaceful immigrants humanely.
Returning control of education to parents, communities, and the states.
Opposing government mandates that violate personal liberty and conscience.
Challenging the influence of powerful corporations, special interests, and the military-industrial complex.
As a Christian minister, I believe our enemies are souls to be won—not merely people to be bombed, sanctioned, or destroyed. America cannot bring peace to the world through endless warfare. Scripture says, “Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God” (Matthew 5:9, KJV).
Supporting Andrew Horning does not mean that I must agree with him on every detail. No two people agree on every issue. It means I recognize in him an independent voice who is willing to question the political establishment, defend constitutional government, and speak against policies that have burdened our children and grandchildren with debt and conflict.
Indiana needs a senator who represents Hoosiers rather than political parties, foreign governments, wealthy donors, or Washington special interests. We need someone willing to tell the truth, even when that truth is unpopular.
For these reasons, I support Andrew Horning for the United States Senate, and I encourage my fellow Hoosiers to study his positions, listen to him speak, and give his candidacy serious consideration.
This endorsement represents my personal political convictions and is not an official endorsement by my church or any other organization with which I am associated.
Respectfully,
Larry G. Truitt
Pastor, educator, and concerned Indiana citizen
Thorntown, Indiana
No comments:
Post a Comment