Monday, March 29, 2021

Just Answer The Questions

 March 29, 2021 

 Dear Sir/Madame 

I reciently received the invitation to receive a SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccine, it is great to see a heath care professional contacting me and watching out for my best health interests. Before making any related medical decisions, as a concerned citizen in these uncertin times, I have a few technical questions which I would really apprecate you answering if possible. I have numbered them for ease of answer and follow up. (Would you be so kind as to respond in writing) The following points which seem fundamental to me:

 1- Give me the complete list of vaccine ingredients currently in circulation in our country ;

 2- Certify that the vaccine you plan to inject me does not contain MRC5 ( aborted fetal cells or traces of human DNA), which would go against my religious beliefs; 

3- Certify that there is no risk of iatrogenic reactions; 

4- Inform me of all contraindications and potential side effects, repairable or irreparable, in the short, medium and long terms; 

5- Certify myself unequivocally and in good faith, in compliance with article 13 of the Oviedo Convention (3), that this technology does not have the potential to modify DNA human thanks to what is called reverse transcriptase, which explicitly allows transfer of information from mRNA to DNA; 

6- Certify that this vaccine does not contain inserts of the HIV virus; 

7- Certify that the vaccine does not contain a Radiofrequency Identification chip (Rfid) or nanotechnology in any form; 

8- Certify that all the medical parameters concerning the tests and studies required have been been satisfied; 

9- Specify what are the other possible treatments to fight against SARS-CoV-2 by detailing the advantages and disadvantages of each treatment, within the meaning of Article 2 of Nuremberg Code.

 In addition, please answer me simply, yes or no, to the questions. following: 

1. If I get vaccinated, can I stop wearing a mask? 

2. If I get the vaccine, can I stop social distancing? 

3. If I get vaccinated, do I still have to adhere to the curfew? 

4. If my parents, grandparents and I are all vaccinated, can we hug again? 

5. If I get vaccinated, will I be resistant to Covid and its many variants and for how much? of time? 

6. If I get vaccinated, will I avoid severe forms with hospitalization, as well as dead? 

7. If I get the vaccine, will I be contagious to others?

 8. If I experience a serious adverse reaction, long term effects (still unknown) even resulting in death, will I (or my family) be compensated? 

On the other hand, in addition to your answers, I intend to inform myself in a contradictory way by the indications given by laboratories and official government experts, but also by independent scientists and testimonials from people who have already been vaccinated: this is just when I have gathered all this information that I will be able to give you my free and informed consent, after having objectively assessed the benefit / risk balance. If necessary, I will come back to you, possibly having selected the vaccine that would suit best. I am in perfect health and have no intention of traveling, which allows me to take a little perspective in order to make a thoughtful and responsible decision, always keeping in mind the Hippocratic oath which remains the founding stone of our medicine: "primum non nocere". 

Please accept, Madam, Sir, the assurance of my highest consideration. 

*Legal references: (1) "I will properly inform the people who call for my care". Oath Hippocrates, version adapted by the National Council of the Order of Physicians of Belgium (July 2011) (2) Law of 22 August 2002 on the rights of the patient - article 7 §2: “Communication with the patient takes place in a clear language. The patient can request that the information be confirmed in writing ”. (3) Convention on Human Rights and Biomedicine (ETS No. 164), open to the signature on April 4, 1997 in Oviedo (Spain). https://rm.coe.int/090000168007cf99 (4) The Nuremberg Code is an extract from the criminal judgment rendered in 1947 by the Tribunal American military in charge of doctors of the Nazi regime, and constitutes a international criminal law. https://www.inserm.fr/sites/default/files/2017- 11 / Inserm_CodeNuremberg_TradAmiel.pdf (5) article 8 of the aforementioned law of August 22, 2002. I look forward to your professional and swift response so I can make a swift urgent health care decision which our Government is requesting I do. 

Kind regards

No comments:

Post a Comment