Thursday, May 6, 2021

The Dissenter

 I have noticed I am getting tagged by the "fact-checkers" more often than in the past few months.  I am getting the feeling that I am an "extremist," or as some have labeled me, a "domestic terrorist." I have been reading where the President and some appointed people will be watching people who disagree with their policies.  They seem to think that dissent is a National Security issue.  For someone to non-violently protest or speak out against or even criticize their policies is dangerous to democracy.

I must admit that I have engaged in what they call "extremist" activities.  I have put written words to my thought crimes. I have been very vocal about the evil the present administration has perpetrated on the American public.  I have been labeled even by so-called friends for questioning the government as being a "conspiracy theorist, "anti-vaxxer", a "dissenter," and a terrible Christian.  In the past few years, I have become an official enemy of the state to question the agenda of those who are of the Synagogue of Satan.

I am sure that I am or will soon be under surveillance for questioning the dangers of the COVID-19 vaccine and spreading misinformation about the adverse effects of taking the deadly jab.  I no doubt should seek counseling for my tendencies to question civil authorities, the press, and globalism. The problem is I don't know who to trust.  The ruling elites have become so powerful and far-reaching that they are controlling every aspect of our life.  I feel like I am living in George Orwell's 1984.  Here again, I am "anti-democratic," criticizing the country's leadership by comparing it to a totalitarian system of 1984.

In recent months I have found that being a "white evangelical Christian" is the same a being a "white-supremacist militia member," and being a white male makes me a racist.  Some had even referred to me as a Russian asset since a few hundred Russian readers read my blog before it was blocked.  I am not in the class of the big dissenters who have hundreds of thousands of followers; I am only small potatoes.  Just keep in mind that size does not matter.  The globalist elite and their corporate media mouthpieces in the MSM are telling us, in no uncertain terms, that "objection to their authority" will no longer be tolerated, nor will dissent from their official narratives. Such dissent will be deemed "dangerous" and above all "false." It will not be engaged with or rationally debated. It will be erased from public view for not meeting community standards. There will be an inviolable, official "reality." Any deviation from official "reality" or defiance of the "civil authorities" will be labeled "extremism" and dealt with accordingly.

This is the essence of totalitarianism, establishing an inviolable official ideology and the criminalization of dissent. And that is what is happening right now. A new official doctrine is being established. Not a state ideology. A global ideology. The "New Normal" is that official ideology controlled by the Synagogue of Satan.

No comments:

Post a Comment