Thursday, October 20, 2022

My Lost Family

 For the past few weeks, the shortness of time and the world's condition has been on my mind. I have often thought of the members of my family who have not given their souls to Jesus Christ and where they will spend eternity. 

I understand how Paul felt in Roman 9 when he spoke about his fellow Israelites.


As a person who has given his life to the LORD and is guided by the Holy Spirit and in the will of God, I can say truthfully that I am concerned about my family. I am sad when I think those in my family have not accepted the LORD as their Savior. I am talking about my earthly family, and I do not know how to approach them with the message of salvation. They were raised in a Christian family; they know that Jesus died for their sins and that He has promised to forgive them and make them His family. They are descendants of a long line of ancestors who chose the LORD as their Savior. Our parents raised them to worship and serve the LORD. Our mother wept and prayed for them to find a way of salvation. Yet, they have not heard the voice of the LORD calling them to salvation. I have prayed for my children and grandchildren that they too find the way to salvation.


Every day I read about the wars spreading worldwide and the possibility of nuclear war. I see the number of "died suddenly" deaths occurring daily in the obituaries. I hear of the many who are stricken with cancer and heart and kidney diseases at a young age. All this makes me see the shortness of life and the importance of preparing for eternity.


My prayer is

Jehovah-Rophe, Your people are crying daily for their families to be saved. Heal and restore our lost loved ones into the faith in Jesus Christ. Heal their sin-sick souls. Bind every curse spoken against them. Cover and cleanse them with Your blood shed on the cross for their salvation. May they be born again and saved through Your mighty name. I trust in Your words as spoken to Isaiah. So shall my word be that goes forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. Father, I know it is not Your will that any perish but come to salvation.


Many parents are reaching out to You, and I am reaching out to You, Lord, seeking salvation for my children. Our children have lost their way. Satan has blinded their eyes, and the ways of sin have a hold on them May the Holy Spirit speak to them and bring them back to Jesus Christ. 


Please help them to understand and spread your word. Please bring them back to You, Father. In Jesus' most precious name, AMEN!!


Matt. 18:18 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.


In the name of Jesus, the only begotten Son of God, the King of kings, Lord of lords, and Creator of all things, I command the spirits operating in the life of my loved ones be bound, those evil spirits blinding my children to the gospel, to keep them out of the kingdom of God, I bind you now. I belong to the Lord Jesus Christ. And I carry His authority and righteousness. So, in His Name, I command you to desist in your maneuvers. I spoil your house according to the Word of God, and I enter into it to deliver my loved one from your hands.


"Father, I'm asking You to send laborers across the path of my lost family, laborers who are equipped with the Word of God about salvation, Baptism in the Holy Spirit, healing, and deliverance. Send laborers who can communicate effectively with my family, so Your Word can reach their hearts. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment