Sunday, April 17, 2022

Death is Coming

 As a pastor, I deal with death regularly. Each year I am called on to conduct the funeral of friends, people I do not know, and even family. I have stood by the side of friends and loved ones as they have taken their last breath of life. As I look at what is happening today, I am reminded that we are coming to the end of days. The events taking place every day are frightening. I must admit that I am not emotionally or spiritually ready for what will happen to my friends and family.

I expect to see some of my close relatives and friends die from the effects of the shot in the next three years. I do not know how I will cope with the death of my sons and grandchildren in the coming years?. Even though I warned them about the dangers, they consciously chose to take the shot. I feel like I have already lost them. Why do I think this? Excess mortality is up 84 percent, while extra diseases are up 1,100 percent. In 2022 alone, there is expected to be a 5,000 percent increase in deaths, thanks to the experimental vaccine. It is projected that by 2025 everyone who took the shot will be dead. Is this what Jesus was referring to when he said if the days were not shortened, there would be no life left on earth?  

With a 5,000 percent increase in excess deaths so far in 2022, it is estimated that as many as 25,455,732 jabbed people in the United States could die just this year alone. Since taking the shot, there have been health issues with my sons and grandchildren. I want to say I told you this would happen, but this does not give me comfort. It is hard for me to get people to understand the shortness of time left on this earth. Even if you have not taken the shot, your life expectancy may not go beyond 2030. Why do I say this? There is a global movement today to circumvent the law of God and reduce man to a machine. The whole transhuman concept is now a reality. It is not something in the future; it is here now. You will either take the beast's mark or be eliminated.

I often wondered why my mother died at such an early age of 46. Her life ended just four days before reaching her 47th birthday in 1974. My mother often said she did not want to be living during the Tribulation. She understood the awfulness of that time and said she had prayed the LORD not allow her to see those days. I do not know if this is why she died at such a young age, but the LORD granted her request. I often heard my mother pray for each of her children that we would all be united together in heaven. I am not sure of the spiritual status of my brothers and sisters, but I do know I realize that my mother's prayers, even though prayed years ago, are still before the LORD, and He is able and willing to answer those prayers. I pray that not only my brothers and sisters but also my sons and their families decide to accept the LORD as their Savior. My mother's prayers were that the family be together in heaven; that is my prayer.

So, what are Christians to do? Some still believe that the LORD will rapture them out of the coming Tribulation and will do nothing. Others will continue to be a prisoner of hope, thinking it will soon return to normal. Then some will warn others that the day of salvation is now, and you have very little time to get your house in order. I am compelled by the severe nature of this life and death decision that I continue to warn people of what is happening now. Each of us will face death. How we have prepared for that event will determine where we spend eternity. The Scriptures admonish us to warn people of the coming events as we see the day approaching. It matters not if you agree with me or not; what matters is, are you prepared to face the LORD on Judgment Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment