Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Ruled By Tyrants

 For almost two years, the US government has detained J6 political prisoners. One prisoner, Jonathan Mellis, warns he and other J6 defendants in the "Patriot Pod" of the DC Gulag are being tortured by "racist, hateful, and abusive correctional officers," sexually assaulted and treated like animals for being Trump supporters.

Mellis describes his incarceration, "The treatment I have endured since my arrest has shaken my faith in humanity." He was apprehended nearly two years ago in a pre-dawn FBI raid while visiting his parents at their home. "I was arrested on February 16, 2021, as if I were an Al Qaeda terrorist. I have not seen my family's faces in almost two years. My father, Gennaro Mellis, died a few months after my arrest. I was denied bond back then and still today," he continued, "I hope you can forgive me for reaching out for assistance. I am struggling."…

He said prisoners have been zip-tied, beaten, maced, and even sexually assaulted by jailers. One was zip-tied and beaten in his cell in the middle of the night. One was maced for not wearing a mask. One was sexually assaulted while strip-searched on his way back from his lawyer.

I think working-class Americans sit in a political prison without trial for almost two years because some got out of hand at an unarmed protest in DC. The Democrats and some RINO's and Social Media Tech tyrants colluded and conspired to steal a presidential election. The staging of this insurrection by the Democrat leadership indicates how far they will go to retain their position of power. They are willing to deny American citizens their right to due process. If they can do this and there is no outcry from the public, what do you think will happen to you when you speak out or protest against their unlawful actions?

One take from this assault on American justice is that President Trump could have pardoned all the J6 prisoners, we could have saved millions of taxpayers' money, and American citizens could have been freed from the political prison in which they are now detained. As for the weak and cowardly Republicans who have stood by while Americans are treated like a terrorist, I am ashamed that I voted for them. 

Until the Republicans can show their moral courage to stand up for the American citizen, I will not give them support or my votes. Since 2020, our nation has been in a downward spiral. We have watched both political parties destroy the freedom and liberty of American citizens to protect and secure their political power. How far down the road of destruction will America go before she wakes up? I fear that the political process in America is over. We see an election process corrupted by an elite group of power players who are no more than tyrants with a communist idealogy driving them. It is past time for America to wake up.

I would say that America should return to God, but that is impossible when we no longer believe God exists. Time is running out for America. By the way, if Trump cannot stand by his supporters why should they stand by him?

No comments:

Post a Comment