Saturday, November 6, 2010

Observations of Life

Sometimes the only rest and relaxation I find is in the insanity of life. Over the years I have collected trivial facts that make me smile. Some in my family have accused me I being an encyclopedia of useless knowledge. Let me share some of my observations of life.
  • Every 7 minutes of every day, someone in an aerobics class pulls a hamstring.
  • My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely.
  • The best way to forget all your troubles is to wear tight shoes.
  • The nice part about living in a small town is that when you don't know what you're doing, someone else does.
  • The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight because by then, your body and your fat are really good friends.
  • Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.
  • Sometimes I think I understand everything, then I regain consciousness.
  • Amazing! You hang something in your closet for a while and it shrinks two sizes!
  • If men can run the world, why can't they stop wearing neckties? How intelligent is it to start the day by tying a noose around your neck?
  • I am thankful wrinkles don't hurt.
  • One of the few enjoyments of life is to continue to live solely to enrage those who are pay your annuities or retirement.
  • In your dreams you are never old.
  • I am not 62 years old but 22 years old with 40 years of experience.
  • When the Republicans don’t listen to us, we teach them a lesson by electing the Democrats. Then...When the Democrats don’t listen to us, we teach them a lesson by electing the Republicans. Then...When the Republicans don’t listen to us (again), we teach them a lesson by electing the Democrats (again).
  • No matter what the situation, this too shall pass.
  • Wives should come with instructional manuals.
  • In America dogs go to obedience school and kids run wild?
  • If ignorance is bliss, the world should be filled with happy people.
  • I find bad decisions make good stories.
  • A man who says marriage is 50-50 proposition doesn't understand two things, women and fractions.
  • I have always lived in a two story house-- her story and my story.
  • A woman has the last word in any argument.
    Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.
  • Swearing is the efforts of a feeble mind to express itself forcefully.
  • You can agree with me or choose to be wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment