Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Morning Prayer 02/02/2021

 Our Father and my God, my rock in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation.  My stronghold, my refuge, and my Savior.  You have saved me from violence.

In the morning, O LORD, You hear my voice; at daybreak, I lay my plea before You and wait in expectation.   I will sing of Your power; yes, I will sing aloud of Your mercy in the morning: for You have been my defense and refuge in the day of my trouble.  Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift my soul unto thee.

Father, I don't know who or what will cross my path today.  Help me to anchor myself to You today. Teach me how to stand firm in You and choose only Your way today. Help me walk by Your truth and not my feelings. Help me to embrace anything that comes my way as an opportunity to see You at work and as an opportunity to point others to You. Thank You that You love me, and nothing can ever take that away from me! Remind me that Your mercies are new every morning. 

Father, grant to me the wisdom needed for this day.  May I make the right choices that will bring honor to Your name.  Help me be the salt and light You have called me to be that others may see Your mercy and grace.  I ask this all in the name Jesus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment