Friday, February 5, 2021

Morning Prayer 02/05/2021

 Our Father and my God, You are the God Almighty, the Master of the World, the Creator of all things, and the God of my Salvation. Thank you for this day. I ask that You guide my path today and, more specifically, my thoughts, words, and actions. Please be with me throughout the day and help me navigate whatever comes my way. Most importantly, help me reflect and live out my life in a way that is honoring You.

Father, thank You for Your mercy and grace, and Your lovingkindness You show to me daily.  All I have is from You.  You supply every need I have, and I am grateful for Your protection.

This day I pray for wisdom in making the choices that will draw me close to You.  I desire to give You honor and glory for the life You have provided for my family and me.  

I pray Your will be accomplished in my life, that I remain open to the leadership of the Holy Spirit and walk in the light You give to me.  Help me to be the salt and light in the world that they may see Jesus in my life.  I ask these things in the name of Your Son Jesus, Amen.

1 comment: