Thursday, February 4, 2021

Morning Prayer 02/04/20211

 Our Father and my God, You are from beginning to the end.  You are the King of kings, LORD of lords, and there is no God like You.  You spoke the universe into existence; You are the Creator of all things.  You are the Great Protector of Your children.  You have promised never to leave us nor forsake us.  You have given us the Comforter, who will lead and guide us into all truth.  To You, LORD, is all honor and glory given.  You are the Rock of my salvation. 

Father, thank You that I do not have to earn Your mercy or grace.  Thank You for the unmerited favor You have showered on my life.  Thank You for Your lovingkindness and the blessing You have given to me.  Fill me with Your Holy Spirit, Father. Energize me for Your work. 

I don't know who or what will cross my path today. But I do know that You are my Rock and my Fortress. You are my Shield and my Strong Tower. Help me to anchor myself to You today. Teach me how to stand firm in You and choose only Your way today. Help me walk by Your truth and not my feelings. Help me to embrace anything that comes my way as an opportunity to see You at work and as an opportunity to point others to You. 

Father, thank You that You love me, and nothing can ever take that away from me! 

 Help me cease striving and trust that You will give me all I need today to do the work You've given me to do. As Isaiah prayed, LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress.  My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak, but God remains the strength of my heart; he is mine forever.  Psalm 73:26 

Father, may I become the salt and light You have called me to be, that others may see Thy greatness and look to You for salvation. Bless this day and grant Thy protection from the evil that may befall me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment