Friday, February 12, 2021

TIME TO BRING OUT THE PRAY WEAPON

 David prayed to the LORD to punish the wicked in Psalms 94. Here is my version of Psalms 94.


Father, You are the God who punishes people. I ask LORD that You punish our wicked leaders.  You are the judge of the whole earth. Give the proud ungodly leaders the punishment they deserve.  How long will the wicked have their fun? How long will the corrupt criminals brag about the evil they are doing?


Father, they are bring hurt down on Your people to make them suffer. They are killing the elderly and unborn children. They are acting as if You cannot see their depravity. They disregard Your commandments and mock Your name.


These evil people are foolish and stupid. They seem to forget that God made our ears to hear what they are doing. God made our eyes to see what evil they do. If we can listen to and see their evil deeds, surely they must know that God can see them? The God who controls nations and knows what people think is watching.


I pray that I remain calm when trouble comes. LORD, you promised to be with us always and not leave us helpless. I request that justice will return to our nation.


Sometimes it seems as there is no one to help me fight against the wicked. If the LORD had not stood by me, I would be silenced. Even when I was ready to fall and give up, the LORD supported me. I worried and was upset, but the LORD gave me comfort and made me happy.


"Can a corrupt throne be allied with you? One that brings misery by its decrees? They band together against the righteous and condemn the innocent to death. But the Lord has become my fortress, and my God the rock in whom I take refuge. He will repay them for their sins and destroy them for their wickedness; the Lord, our God, will destroy them."


Hear my pray and answer in Your power and might. Amen


About now, many weak Christians are hiding their heads in the sand, saying you can't pray an imprecatory prayer. I say now is the time. Do we have any other recourse? Who represents us? I once thought evangelical ministers would stand up and be counted. They have gone the way of Baal. They are more concerned about their fine home, large income, the jets, buses, and fine automobiles.


This evil that overtakes us is winning. Now is the time for the prayer warriors to appeal to Heaven. Now is the time to put on the full armor of God and take a stand. And stand firm. We can not cower in the corner and hope the wicked leaders don't notice us—time for an appeal to Heaven. I'm not calling for violence, protest, or vengeance like the left does. God says vengeance is His. But I am calling for all prayer warriors to appeal to the throne of our High Priest. Even the Saints under the alter are crying, "How long oh Lord before our blood is avenged?" 


Without faith and prayer, we have nothing. Prayer gives us power; it is the power of God through the Holy Spirit. Pray; if you don't, the darkness will completely overtake us, and many more will fall away from the faith.


We must be as resolved as the Three Hebrew Children when faced with a choice to serve the LORD or evil. Here is how Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego answered the king, "Nebuchadnezzar, we don't need to explain these things to you. If you throw us into the hot furnace, the God we serve can save us. And if he wants to, he can save us from your power. But even if God does not save us, we want you to know, King, that we refuse to serve your gods. We will not worship the gold idol you have set up."


Endurance and prayer is our hope. God's purpose will be fulfilled. He is shaking His people awake. God is looking down and asking, is there anyone that will stand for Me? Is there anyone that will defend me against this mockery?


"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!" (Isaiah 6:8)


Send me, Lord, here I am! Will you answer God's call?

No comments:

Post a Comment