Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Morning Prayer 02/03/2021

 Our Father and my God, I am grateful for another day to serve You.  Your blessings to me are abundant.  I am blessed with a place to live, food to eat, and clothes to wear.  Help me, LORD, to seek first Your kingdom and follow Your will for my life.

The world is filled with fear and uncertainty, and Satan is doing his best to discourage Your people.  Many have lost their jobs; they do not have a  source of income and find it challenging to meet their families' needs.  I pray that they will trust You and rely upon You for their families' material things.  May, we as Christians, remember we are to care for the Household of Faith before we care for others.

Our nation is in turmoil and divided.  The dark cloud of evil is hovering over the country.  Satan has blinded our elected officials' eyes, and they are leading us down the broad road of destruction.  Destroy the plans of those who would choose to follow evil.  Bring an end to their authority over our nation.  Forgive us for electing the fools who deny God and serve the evil desires of their heart.

Father, grant me the wisdom to make the right choices and to seek first the Kingdom of God. Bless this day, and may I use it for Your honor and glory.  In the name of Jesus, I ask all these things, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment