Saturday, February 6, 2021

Morning Prayer 02/06/2021

 Our Father and my God, I praise You for Your mighty acts: I praise You according to Your excellent greatness.  I thank You for Your protection and Your mercy and grace that You have given to me.  I am amazed at the love You have given me that I can be called a child of God. 

 I pray this day that I accept Your will in my life that honor and glory be given to You for the blessings You have given me.

Father, as Nehemiah prayed for his nation, I pray for America. I beseech You, O Lord God of heaven, the great and awesome God, who preserves the covenant and lovingkindness for those who love Him and keep His commandments.  Let Your ear now be attentive and Your eyes open to hear the prayer of Your servant, which I am praying before You now.  On behalf of our nation, I am confessing our sins and seek Thy forgiveness.  America has turned her back on the LORD and has gone the way of evil and iniquity.  Our streets are filled with violence and chaos.  Open our eyes to see our sinful ways, and may we humble ourselves before You and seek forgiveness.

I pray for our nation's leaders that they may see the error of their ways and seek forgiveness.  Grant wisdom to our President give him the courage to make the right choices, for our elected officials move upon their hearts to return to the ways of justice and mercy that we may live peaceful lives.

Bless this day with the presence of Thy Holy Spirit, and may we follow Him in all ways.  In the name of Jesus, Amen.

1 comment: